Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-12 Origin:Site
No matter how good a product is, there will always be some minor difficulties. In the production process of the automatic cases making machine, some complex problems are often encountered. Now I will teach you a method and analysis to solve the problem.
(1) The cover should not be loosened or loose after cutting, and the cover should be shaken when the cover is installed.
(2) Each cover is charged with static electricity. The important thing is that the cover must be free of static electricity during surface treatment.
(3) A part of the adhesive will remain when the cover is surface treated, so it can be evened by spraying powder or other similar materials on the untreated place.
The reason for the bounce or part of the bounce
What causes bouncing of the edge in the production of bookcases?
1. When the adhesive quality is poor, or the solvent is added too large, it is easy to cause the concentration of the adhesive to be too low—resulting in low viscosity, packaging, and decoration. Try to use better animal protein glue and flexibly control the concentration of the adhesive.
2. It is installed in an air-conditioned room, and the temperature is controlled at 18～24℃. This environment can exert the high efficiency of the machine and can save the amount of glue used. It is recommended that you generally work in this environment or that the margins of the job cover are too small. The normal edging position should be around 15mm for other packages, and the narrow edging position is also easy to pop open.
In the case of not tight and empty sides, there will be several reasons.
(1) The gray cardboard is cut by a paper cutter because the gray cardboard cut by the paper cutter will leave a knife-edge (that is, the cross-section of the gray cardboard is uneven), so it is easy to produce in the process of making the shell The blank or the hemming is not tight. Usually, we recommend using a cardboard slitting machine to cut gray cardboard books and periodicals to print to avoid this situation. The gap between the original manuscript is too large, exceeding the normal working range by more than 2mm (normal working range is generally about 1mm).
(2) If the flatness of the bottom mold table is different, it should be leveled. There are generally two reasons for skin blistering.
(1) Generally, blistering of the cover is likely to occur when making a more extensive book cover, which may be caused by the air not being discharged when the body is glued.
At this time, we can add an extra cross arm in the middle of the nozzle plate or add a layer of sponge on the bottom mold.
(2) The cover is not in contact with the adhesive, or the pressure is too low when the two-way flattening is performed. In general, it depends on the situation to make adjustments.